Leaders, founders, change makers, creatives, social entrepreneurs…
- Are you at that moment when things need to change and beginning to think about what’s next?
- Are you ready to ask yourself some seriously important questions about what, why and how you do what you do?
The need to use our resources to best effect and ensure impact is non-negotiable, whatever we do, and wherever we work. Like all human beings, leaders need support especially in times of transition.
For almost a decade, we have provided leadership 1-1 coaching and group facilitated sessions focused specifically on how leaders can re-align themselves to their unique sense of purpose and meaning.
This work is fundamentally rooted in the principle that when we are aligned as individuals, we are more able to fully achieve our potential impact as leaders.
My Next Chapter for Leaders and Founders equips you to step forward with a strong sense of direction towards the ‘next chapter’ in your personal leadership journey. The work provides space for leaders to take stock of where you are currently, what you have achieved as a leader to date and what needs to be recalibrated to achieve the impact you are seeking.
We provide 1-1 leadership coaching for the Fellows on both Clore Leadership Programme (Cultural Leadership) and Clore Social Leadership Programmes (Leaders with a Social Purpose) in addition to providing My Next Chapter for Leaders one-day programmes for whole cohorts of Social Fellows for the past three years and the Culture Lab programme in Wales.
We have also delivered one-day open Leaders programmes in London, Bristol, Leeds and Peterborough programmes in addition to a Founders programme.
Working with the ‘highest point of contribution’ model (Greg McKeown) and underpinning well-being, resilience and impact theories the sessions will enable you to:
- Gain clarity about what your unique contribution is
- Identify your needs, strengths and preferred ways of working as a leader
- Explore how and where you might have the most impact by reflecting on the right context for you
- Review realistic options which are at your disposal
- Develop a purpose statement for the next phase of your leadership journey
The coaching and facilitation framework My Next Chapter for Leaders and Founders draws on leadership thinking and theories from positive psychology, resilience, and emotional intelligence.
- What am I trying to achieve and why?
- Where am I currently heading? What’s working and not working?
- What are the right conditions or context for me to achieve the impact I am seeking?
- What is important
- What needs to change?
‘Bev, what you do is amazing. You have now had a direct and positive influence on two major changes in my career which I may not have otherwise taken….Thank you so much, I’ll always be grateful.’
‘Through My Next Chapter, Bev supports and challenges, and has encouraged me to think about what could be next in a very constructive way. I still use the learning from the programme regularly, drawing on it when I need to refocus. This is a great programme for anyone wanting to reflect on where they are, and where the next stage of this could look like.’
‘Having set up an arts organisation some 30 years ago, it’s time for me to move on. My first thought was about the company and what it needed to survive and thrive…Then I realised that I needed to think deeply about what my own options are after leaving…It (My Next Chapter) helped me develop some really positive ideas. That’s been good for me and good for the company. I feel confident now in my ambition to leave well!’