My Next Chapter Online Programmes
Are you ready for change?
This is space for you to create change in your life and work. My Next Chapter Open programme is designed to help you identify the life that’s right for you with the right ingredients.
What is the Open Programme all about?
- Fortnightly sessions of three hours, held on line
- Formed of a supportive change groups of participants
- Working both on and off line
- Exercises and activities scheduled in between group sessions
- Programme resources available to participants during and after the programme
- Option of additional 1-1 change coaching support outside the group sessions
We will be back in July 2022.
Please stay with us in the meantime and sign up to our newsletter for new developments and juicy morsels of change inspiration.
Is the online Open Programme for me?
This course is perfect for someone who:
- is ready for change but doesn’t quite know how to achieve it,
- would benefit from working with others who are also at a crossroads but with different circumstances,
- is interested in asking themselves some important questions around what is right for them and the life they need to lead, and
needs to make change happen.
What makes us the right people to work with?
We have spent the last twelve months developing our online programmes using the same principles and values we use in face to face work with individuals and groups. This allows people from all over the world to benefit and share the impact of this change work.
We’ve been providing highly impactful 1-1, group and face to face change coaching for individuals and organisations for over 13 years with literally hundreds of people across the UK and abroad.
You can read more about the work and the My Next Chapter team here
For further information on the programme, to register your interest please contact Info at email@example.com.
Join us in creating change.
Sign up for our newsletter using the form below to be the first to hear of all of the new developments and receive inspirations of change in your inbox.