FIND OUT MORE
Important questions and key themes
- Where are you now?
- Where have you been?
- Where are you going and why? And what’s important in your next chapter?
- How are you going to get there
We also explore key themes such as:
- Being an artist as you – the ‘space that only you can fill’
- Using what you love and are good at
- Growing in yourself and your practice
- Identifying needs and proactively designing solutions in to meet them
- Clarifying what you want and identifying what good enough looks like
- Being more of who you are by being authentic and aligned
- Generating wellness and growing resilience
This was followed by a one day programme again at South Square in June 2018. You can hear some of their stories in these short films in the Participant Interviews section on this page and see pictures in the Gallery.
The programme with New Art Exchange in July 2018 saw the first commissioned My Next Chapter for Creatives. Working to support creative businesses and practitioners from Nottingham including a writer/coach, an inventor and entrepreneur, an international artist from Mumbai in India, a number of makers amongst others representing the huge range of what it means to be creative.
We are very open to exploring opportunities and possibilities for collaboration. Please get in touch if you are interested, either as a participant or a commissioner.